GPS tracker Drozd-M2
GPS tracker Drozd–M2 is improved head module of GPS system Drozd.
It supports 2 SIM. Productivity improved in 5 times, you can see it with data exchanging. Also you can expand module memory with SD-card. Drozd-M2 has one or two outputs (depends on model) for CAN-bus and input for alarm button.
Module has optional Wi-Fi access point or radiochannel. You will connect external sensors using radio channel (wireless) at a distance up to 100 m.
Module saves data and sends them by request or continuously. GPS tracker store all sensor parameters and conditions.
Drozd-М2 has superstrength and waterproof chassis, which can carry a load of 400 kg. All electronic components are hidden inside the chassis. Also there is a tamper.
- can be mounted with bracket on any type of surface: plastic, metal or composite;
- do not need the 24/7 technical support;
- has waterproof chassis, which can carry a load of 400 kg;
- all elements are hidden inside the chassis: electronic components are lacquered in a military standard;
- tamper is on even if battery is low;
- can recognize 64 sensors;
Includes power supply/ interface cable, 5m!
- Instalment: external
- Version: waterproof
- Voltage: 7-36V
- rated current: 50mA
- Power: 12V, 24V
- SIM-card: 1 or 2
- Operation time: 24 hours without charging
- Memory: 8Mb (4 months of continuous event recording) + SD
- Interfaces: CAN x 2, USB
- Modem: GSM/GPRS, 10 class
- Receiver: GPS, 24 channels
- Error: up to 5m (4m SBAS)
- Temperature: -20 +70 °С
- Humidity: 5% - 100%
- Geometry: Ø150 х 60 mm
- Mass: 0,6kg
- Other: chassis intrusion sensor 3D motion sensor
- Option: integrated microphone, a headset for hands-free communication with the driver, a videocamera, analog input, supplying output, output "open collector"